Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maui

This hotel was nice with two pools, two restaurants, our own beach, a fish pond and a small kitchenette in each room. Our balcony overlooked one of the pools. B&Y were right next door.



The day after arriving, we drove the Hana Highway and stopped to see another waterfall and lunched in the town of Pa’ai.



This is DH’s blackened mahi mahi (fish) with a fruit salsa burger. He really liked it!



In the afternoon, we to see the Nakalele blow hole. It was quite a steep climb down, and after I slipped on my butt and scraped my ankle about half way down, I just stayed put and B&Y went the rest of the way. I could still see it from where I was. B&Y got some great shots of it up close with my camera (this one was taken by another tourist).



The next day it’s BACK to the airport this time bound for the Big Island….

No comments:

Post a Comment